One of the Alliance’s most important functions is to monitor and analyze the latest legislation and regulation affecting fraternals. Communicating key developments through the sharing of Legislative & Regulatory Alerts to Alliance members is an ongoing activity. Listed below are the Alerts sent in the past several months. Click on the entire Alert below or search by keyword to get the latest information on that issue.
- Enacted Legislation for July 2019 | Legislative Alert (08/09/19)
- SEC Best Interest Standard Update and News Stories | Regulatory Alert (06/06/19)
- State Legislative Summaries | Legislative Alert (05/14/19)
- Alliance in Action | Quarterly Advocacy Review (03/27/19)
- Upcoming Changes in Reporting Requirements | Regulatory Alert (03/21/19)
- Cyber Legislation Introduced in Illinois | Legislative Alert (03/07/19)
- NAIC to Combine Life and Fraternal Blank | Regulatory Alert (03/01/19)