The Executive Summit
The Fraternal Alliance Executive Summit is the premiere opportunity for peer-to-peer education to discuss high-level topics and strategies to operate our businesses more effectively. Join the most powerful and productive event of the year for fraternal CEO’s in Washington, D.C. at the Liaison Capitol Hill hotel. This convenient location to the Capitol will provide easy access to legislators for discussions that support member organizations
This event features enhanced networking and comradery for fraternal CEOs. All fraternal society CEOs are invited to attend the Executive Summit. At the discretion of fraternal CEO’s senior executive staff is welcome to attend as well.
Possible Agenda Topics for 2019:
- Cybersecurity: Addressing the Challenges and Identifying Gaps in Incident Responses
- Remaining Relevant in a Technology-Driven Environment
- Reinventing Your Society’s Business Model by Nurturing and Executing a Culture of Innovation with Limited Resources
- Can You Really Attract a Quality Distribution Network without an “A” Rating?
- Customer Experience: Why a Strategy is Vital to Stay Relevant
- Operations Excellence and Efficiency: A Strategic Weapon Every CEO Should Relish
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence: The Real Life Impact It Is Having on Your Business Today
- Meeting the Annuity Suitability Compliance Challenge
More information soon to come.
Fraternal Executive Members | $699
Sponsors | $699
Guests | $165
Attendees to the Executive Summit are responsible for acquiring their own travel and accommodations for this event. Hotel reservations can be made here by using group code AFAA19.
After September 1, there are no refunds.
After August 30, rooms in the hotel block may be unavailable.
For assistance with registration, please the email@example.com or call 630.522.6322