The Executive Summit
September 20-22, 2021
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines
Lost Pines, Texas
Fraternal CEOs and their approved C Suite executives can request the registration link by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
(tentative and subject to change)
Monday, September 20
8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Alliance Board of Directors Meeting (private)
4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Co-Hort* Connect (In Person & Virtual)
Meet your co-hort in person on your goals for the meeting. Those joining virtually can still participate!
*Co-Horts: The Alliance will be assigning CEOs and C-Suite members to small groups that will meet virtually once in August 2021 and February 2022 for the purpose of sharing resources and building camaraderie. Each co-hort will be a mix of top executives from small, medium, and large sized fraternals.
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Welcome Reception & Dinner
Thank you to Wellington Management for sponsoring the Welcome Dinner!
Tuesday, September 21
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Executive Summit Warm Up
Chair of the Board, Cynthia Maleski, National President & CEO, FCSLA
Allison Koppel, Alliance CEO
Reinsurance Stories – CEO Panel
Kevin Marti, President & CEO, Gleaner Life Insurance Society
Tim Kuzma, President, Polish Falcons of America
Plus representation from Heritage Life
Diversity & Succession Planning Strategies for Fraternals – Part 1 (Tentative: In Person & Virtual)
Frank Clark, CEO, Via Group Partners
Moderated by: Cynthia Tidwell, President & CEO, Royal Neighbors of America
11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Annual Business Meeting & Lunch (In Person & Virtual)
Chair of the Board, Cynthia Maleski
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. or Longer
Connect or Collaborate
(Translation: Get Outside with Your Peers if You Can!)
- Informal Golf Event (Consecutive Tee Times Planned)
- Diversity & Succession Planning Strategies for Fraternals – Part 2
- Led by Frank Clark, CEO, Via Group Partners
- Celebrate the Fraternal Movement
- Virtual Lodge on Small Society Issues (Virtual)
Dinner on Own
Wednesday, September 22
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Alliance Leadership Update & Advocacy Recap (In Person & Virtual)
- Incoming Chair of the Board, Greg Temple, President & CEO, Catholic Order of Foresters
- Drew Goesl, Capitol Counsel
Economic Update (In Person & Virtual)
Followed by Co-Hort* Connect (In Person & Virtual)
Meet with your Co-Hort to discuss the economic update. In person attendees will join virtual attendees for discussion.
The COVID-19 Effect on Technology, HR, Volunteerism: CEO Panel
Moderated by Karen Himle, Senior Vice President Corporate and Government Affairs, Thrivent
Celebrate the Fraternal Movement, Closing Remarks and Adjournment
The Executive Summit Is by Invitation; See Eligibility Details Below
Executive Summit fees are for IN PERSON attendance. Virtual attendance is possible by selecting the last choice and includes 3-4 sessions plus participation in the Co-Hort Connect program (see event page for details.).
Attendee Type Rates:
- Fraternal Executive/In Person (Member) - $599
- Fraternal Executive/In Person (Non Member) - $899
- Sponsor/In Person (Complimentary) - $0
- Sponsor/In Person (Paid) - $599
- VIP (Complimentary) - $0
- Virtual Attendee - $249
- Fraternal CEOs are invited to the Executive Summit. If you are not the top paid staff person at your fraternal, you may register with the approval of your CEO.
- Sponsors who have already committed support (see meeting page) to Alliance staff may register. Each sponsor may register one person at no charge. Please use the promocode given to you by Alliance staff in the section below where indicated. Gold sponsors who send a second person incur a registration fee and should use the “paid” option for their second person.
- Virtual Attendees must be the fraternal executive who is the society delegate to vote on Alliance matters OR have the permission of their CEO to attend virtually.
Add a Guest:
- Guest (Spouse or Friend; Includes two receptions) In Person - $150
COVID-19 Policies at the Hyatt are listed here.