San Antonio, TX
Catholic Life Insurance Home Office
What are Meet & Eats? They are half day events for the purpose of networking and addressing challenges through roundtable discussions with peers. Fraternal executives from all departments can stay connected throughout the year by attending reasonably-priced Meet & Eats. Attendees will determine in advance what topics will be addressed. An Alliance update will also be provided.
Members may register for any Meet & Eat location; feel free to send your staff to multiple locations!
MEET & EAT PROGRAM
9:00 am — Introductions & Coffee (no breakfast served)
9:15 - 9:30 am — Alliance Update
9:30 - 11:30 am — Roundtables
Tentative Topics — Attendees Will Select in Advance
- Fraternal Benchmarking
- Setting Appropriate and Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Using the Alliance Branding Campaign Materials
- Accepting Credit Cards for Premium Payments in Texas
- Planning Joint Society Events for Maximum Impact
- And More! Add Your Suggestions.
11:30 am — Break
11:45 am - 1:00 pm — Lunch with Fraternal Panel
MEET & EAT REGISTRATION FEES
Fraternal Member: $50 per person
Associate Member Sponsor: $50 per person
Associate Member (Non Sponsor): $125
Non Member: $200